Friday, May 8, 2009

Top Secret Government Lab!!!



I realized today, as I headed into my government lab job (OK, technically it is a "quasi government agency") that my little boy hasn't asked me recently for a time machine. You see, for awhile Erik was really into cartoons, especially Kim Possible. And of course on cartoons, all laboratories are "top secret government labs". So pretty regularly Erik would ask me if I could get him some disappearing cream, lasers, rocket cars, robots, shoes with rockets in them, wrist watches with built in walkie-talkies...etc. The list used to be endless, and I realized today, he must be growing up because it has been a while since he requested any of that. So I guess he has either realized my lab isn't very exciting, or I'm not a very good scientist!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is so cute! Erik asking for those crazy contraptions! But, sad too, that he's growing up. 10 y/o!