Monday, March 9, 2009

Nope


Last summer, in a moment of weakness, Emily talked her Dad and I into paying for a school trip to Florida. After all, don't all 13 year olds go to Florida for Spring Break? Wait, hmmmm. But Scott and I figured it was a pretty safely chaperoned trip, however, if she shows up in a commercial for Girls Gone Wild, she will be in really big trouble. So Friday morning a piece of me left for Florida, that's right... I let her take my iPod. (I can always buy another 13 year old out of foster care, but have you ever tried re-syncing a new iPod?)


Needless to say Erik is relishing his current position as an only child. Let's face it, he lives in a pretty big shadow! Anyway, on the way home from church yesterday Erik said, "Hey Mom, ask me if I miss Emily." Ok, I knew it was coming, but I asked anyway. The answer, "Nope!".

1 comment:

Nancy Nina said...

Let's see...can I talk you and Scott into a trip for ME to Florida? You don't even have to send your iPod with me...