Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I have a plan...

Well, recently my work cracked down on "unauthorized Internet access". Now, I'm not admitting to any guilt...but it has seriously put a cramp in my daily activities. Additionally, about 2 months ago my favorite talk radio show was bumped in order to carry all three hours of Glen Beck. While I appreciate a little Glen Beck and his "the world is ending any day now, make sure you have your food and gold", I really miss my Neil Boortz.

You see Neil Boortz is my favorite talk show host. He is a libertarian, and has a lot of common sense. He was on in the mornings from 8-10 and gave a great start to my day, but now he is on from 8-10 at night. AARRRGGHHH!!!! Coincidentally, since Boortz has been off in the mornings, so have I. I just don't seem to have any pep, the spring in my step has slowed down and I'm just not the positive ray of sunshine my coworkers have come to expect. (well that's my version of it). Oh, my doctor will say it has something to do with an extremely low iron level, but I know it all started the day they took Boortz off the morning.

SO, I have a plan!!! Knowing that I have been seriously neglecting my scrapbooking past time, I have now decided to start scrappin at night so I can listen to my sanity and get some creative juices flowing. Hopefully this will put my ying and yang back in balance (whatever that means). All I know is that I am lots happier with my daily dose...so that is my plan.

1 comment:

Jason and Allison said...

I am feeling your pain with the no Boortz thing. Life just hasn't been the same lately.