Monday, June 21, 2010

Top Shot - A New Family Obsession

Ok, it's only been on about 3 weeks, but already my family is waiting for Sunday nights! Of course Emily's favorite is Kelly, and so far I'm not sure who is my favorite. It was so interesting that when Cabela's had a Mosin Nagant on sale, Scott and I couldn't get in there fast enough. I called my Mom while we were on the way there, she asked what I was up to and when I told her, she said, "Oh that's just what you need, another gun." I'm glad she was on board. After our purchase we argued over whether it was his Father's Day gift or my birthday present...I think he won, since he got to the paperwork first.

There are 13 contestants left, so I'm thinking for the next 12 weeks I know where my family will be on Sunday nights. In fact, it has inspired Scott and I to maybe do our own version of Family Top Shot (no Casey won't be invited, except as an observer!). We are pretty curious about the fact that recently Erik showed a lot of promise having his Dad's natural eye, and now that Emily has glasses (she discovered that those green things in the trees were leaves) she may be even more on target than before.

No...we aren't crazy, we just have fun hobbies!

No comments: