Sunday, October 10, 2010

Tired...

I know, everyone is busy. I believe that is so true, everyone runs to much, does to much, and commits to way to much. Well, I am no exception. Yesterday, Scott and I hosted the second cubmobile race for our cubscout pack. It went smoother than last year, and had about the same turn out. We had a whole lot less crashes, the boys had a good time, and I even got a cousin from the East slope to bring her little Wolf scout over so he could race. Matt, my great-nephew from St. George, showed up to win the Tiger division, and second overall. Our Erik elected to just help this year, and let Matt and Sabin borrow his cubmobile for victorious runs. At the end of the race, Scott was challenged by another Dad, so he got his first ride in a cubmobile. Amazing since the guy has helped build well over a dozen of them. He was doing great, but wiped out about 20 feet from the finish line.

So today, I am exhausted. I went to bed around 8 last night, since sleep has not been my friend lately, it was a long night. Today I don't think I could find anything that doesn't ache. I realize that I have been doing way to much. My iron has fallen again, and I can't keep the pace like I have been doing. So, I know what you are thinking, "yeah, yeah, she thinks she's busy...she should have my life." Well, call me a whiner or a wimp, but today...I stayed in bed. Scott generously offered to take my Sunday School class, and I let him.

Today I have resolved to slow down, I'm sure that resolve will last at least through tomorrow, when things don't hurt as much and I come up with more things to do.

No comments: