Sunday, March 15, 2015

My Secret Profession

Last fall, I had an unfortunate accident at work. I was a little embarrassed so I wouldn't own up to exactly what happened to anyone at work. Shortly after this happened I went down with Nancy to watch some of the Andrus Brothers play football.  While I was down in St. George the boys kept asking me what had happened. I didn't want to explain to them either, but during a conversation with Milo, I said it had happened at work. "What do you do?" he asked, "Well, I certainly don't work for a super secret government agency that monitors and tests the zombie virus....uhhhhh, I'm a secretary, yeah that's it, a secretary"

Finally, we made a deal, if the wound continued to head toward zombie, they could shoot me, if not, then the vaccine must be working.

No comments: