Monday, July 30, 2012

The Honest Truth

I have been feeling the need lately to make this post. I'm not really sure why, but I have truly felt a lot of prompting. Maybe, I have danced around the subject without really meaning to, and I am truly not trying to offend anyone. I would like everyone to know that I have a testimony of Jesus Christ and his atonement. I know that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is true. I believe that Joseph Smith was a prophet of God, that our Heavenly Father and his son Jesus Christ appeared to him, and that through this event The Book of Mormon was brought forward. I know that Thomas S. Monson is prophet of God, as much as Moses, Abraham, Isaac and Jacob were. I know that Christ will again return to this Earth. I believe that I will see my loved ones again, and that if I am true and faithful, I will have my husband and family for the eternities. I love the gospel of Christ, I love my Heavenly Father, I am grateful for His plan. I invite anyone seeking to get down on your knees and pray for His direction.

1 comment:

Nancy Nina said...

Good for you. It's significant to let those you love know what's in your heart...especially your kiddos.

And I think blogs are a way of journaling. So there you go.