Monday, June 10, 2013

NSA

I used to keep a journal, when I was a teenager.  My parents never kept a journal, and other than on Grandpa Whiting’s mission, I don’t think any of my grand parents did either. I admit that I don’t keep a journal now, at all. I just can’t believe that my life is that interesting. So I was excited this week when it was announced that thanks to the NSA and all the data mining that they have been doing on the American people, I don’t need to!! Imagine that in 100 years from now my descendents will only need to get a freedom of information act request and they will be able to know all my emails, text messages, phone contacts, conversations, credit card purchases, travel information, and facebook quotes!!! HAHA…no worries, big brother is looking out for me!! THANKS NSA

No comments: