Thursday, July 11, 2013

Things you won't find me doing...

A few months ago I was sitting with a lady at church that has known me since I was born, she appreciates me shoe issues. Anyway, we saw someone wearing flip flops and she said, "If I ever catch you wearing those to church, I'll slap you." So I started thinking about all the things you will (hopefully) never see me doing..

Cheering "Go Cougars"
Ordering a grilled chicken breast
Not wearing nylons to church
Pouting with duck lips, sticking out my butt, taking a picture and posting it on Facebook
Going to Wal-Mart in my slippers
Willingly going to a Leonardo DiCaprio movie (yup, I'm the only one in the world that has never seen Titanic)
Wearing a headband
Attending Country Jam
Advertising Aeropastale across my chest
Bragging on FB about how absolutely awesome my "hubs" is
Not decorating for Christmas
Attempting to grow a garden


And of course, NEVER wearing flip flops to church.

I'm sure there are a lot more things I can think of, I'll be sure to share when I think of them.

No comments: