Sunday, February 23, 2014

Random Comment?


As many of my friends on FB may have noted the other day…I got a speeding ticket on my way home from fetching my little engineer want to be. Apparently there are no 75 mph stretches between DIA and Avon – I was less than 3 miles from Avon. Anyway, Mr. Eagle County pulled me over (selecting me out of a pack of others coasting at the same speed) and after spending quite some time with his laptop and my license gave me a ticket.  And a lecture.  My husband – a former cop - told me you get to do one or the other but not both, but it was obviously my lucky day because I got both! Plus, as a bonus he informed me that “we” needed to be extra diligent on the weekends because there were so many people trying to get to the ski runs, and “we want them to all get there safely”.  So either he was a super mind reader – or after Googling my name he might have read a few of my posts. Reguardless – I mailed the check off on Monday. Also, guess what? My opinion of skiers didn’t get any better.

No comments: