Sunday, February 23, 2014

unconcious intolorance

This is one of the many reasons I take a sleep aid.  The other morning after it had worn off I did drift back to sleep for a little bit of time and had this dream.  I had gone to Wal-Mart to get something and there was a pregnant young woman walking around putting signs up all over that said, “Minimum Wage isn’t a Living Wage” I grabbed one of the sings and tore it down, when she came over to me, I said, “Minimum wage isn’t supposed to be a living wage”. She rubbed her tummy and asked me how she was supposed to care for her baby on the minimum wage that Wal-Mart was going to pay her, by this time a crown had gathered and I said, “You’re not supposed to raise a baby on minimum wage, give that baby to someone who can afford it!”

Hmmm….I’m even intolerant in my dreams

No comments: