Friday, November 21, 2008

Sisters

Nancy, me, Ellen, and Laura

Laura, Ellen, Nancy, and Donna


Well, it is great to be home. Erik informed me that I was gone so long, he almost forgot what I looked like! Tonight I am heading to see Twilight with my Mom and two of my sisters. My sisters and I used to be able to spend a ton of time together, then they went and entered the world of professional women. As a result we have three very different schedules, so finding time to sit and visit, or better yet, shop for bargains at Target is next to impossible. Plus, my sister Laura lives over in Cedar City, and we only get to see her a couple times a year. So it is a rare treat to all go out to dinner, and then to a show. My sisters are really my best friends, next to my husband, so spending time with them is really treasured. In fact my mother is even willing to go see a vampire movie, just so she won't be left behind. Maybe because our time together has become so precious, I have learned to appreciate it more.

3 comments:

The Holland Family said...

Love the sisters post, you can't live with em or w/o em. But... mostly wanted to comment on the Incredibles picture. Isn't it great that our families are perfect for the costumes. We have had a ton of fun with them. My kids wore theirs this year at school for super hero day. Anyway, you guys look great!- Nicole P.S. Kathleen told me about your blog. I'll add you to my list.

Tom and Beth Boswell said...

Hi there! You all look so cute. It was good to get your blog. I am thinking about doing one but have not got up the nerve or time to do that as of yet. We are Indiana and TRYING to adjust to a new area after so many years in MD. Miss my kids!I love my sister too and am grateful for the bond we have. Wish we llived closer. Take care and again it was great to see you all in those cute costumes!

Love, Beth

Anonymous said...

Loved those pictures! So cute to see my Aunts and my Mom back in the day.