Sunday, March 24, 2013

Is that.....?

Yesterday, Emily and I were heading home from Logan, after checking out USU and spotted something we couldn't quite believe.  I had to wake Emily up (of course), but right at point of the mountain, I saw in the back of a Toyota, what I thought at first was a stuffed hawk, it had a hood tied around his head. I woke Emily up and told her to check it out...then it moved!  I moved around to another lane and we got a little better view.  Sure enough, it was actually a bald eagle, sitting in the back of a Prius, with a hood on, being driven by a 20 something blond.  Bizarre...we followed her to our exit at Spanish Fork, and the other amazing thing was that cars were passing her not even noticing a bird with a bigger wing span than the car it was riding in. 

So that's it, the symbol of America riding in the back of a Toyota.

No comments: