Monday, March 18, 2013

Where Have I Been?

Alright, for both of you that read this blog, I know it's been awhile. I can't really explain why I haven't been blogging.  Had a few things going on, got a little stressed, working on a couple other projects, I have a bunch of excuses.

Working with Emily on the college thing...see the next blog.

Had Scott's distant cousin and childhood friend out staying with us (I do so well with company)

Sent my problem pig Pearl with Jinx and Fern to Hotchkiss to fill the measure of her creation - which is to say - to fill my freezer.  Her hang weight was 279!!! Can I grow 'em big or what!

My sister Nancy has volunteered us to do the program at our family reunion this summer and honestly that has taken a lot of my mental energy.  No, I won't share what it is...

Even managed to spend a little time with Cub Scout Pack 342 this last Saturday at their Pinewood Derby, sometimes I really miss working with those little boys.

So, now that you have heard all my reasons, you can know that I am going to try to get back in the grove again, so both of my readers can catch up

No comments: