Sunday, May 2, 2010

Internetless

Oh the horror! How in the world did we ever get along before the internet? First my work slams the lid on unauthorized internet use, then we exceed our download for our satellite internet at home and they shut us down! The disconnect...the loss on knowledge from the outside world...feeling so alone...

But all is better now!! The magic sliding scale of evil WildBlue satellite has suddenly slid in our favor. We will however, be getting something new this week. My sister Nancy (who has been on our network for a couple years now) gave up a few days ago and got a different wireless service, and we will soon be following. For over five years we have been paying the ridiculous price of $80 a month, but soon we will have faster service for a fraction of that.

I don't think of myself as much of a surfer, but all I needed was a week without it to appreciate how much I really use it. Life is better with the internet!

No comments: