Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Christmas Memories III


I don't remember how old I was, probably around 10 or so, a couple days before Christmas, my Dad and Uncle Rod drove over to Salt Lake for the day.  When they got back, there was a full sized pool table and full sized air hockey table in the back of the truck.

They were awesome!!! Plus a Pachinco game, which none of us had ever played with before...
Anyway, the pool table took up prominant residence in the family room and the air hockey table...amazingly got taken up the stairs to the middle bedroom.  There after that room was forever referred to as "the air hockey room" even years later when there wasn't an air hockey table in there.

That was a fun Christmas, I think we even had a pool tournament

1 comment:

Shella's Ramblings said...

I remember pretending to play pool on this pool table. I was never any good. I'm enjoying these memories.