Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Grandchild...

Emily has a baby. Now don’t get the look that Scott gave me when Erik told him, Scott had been down in St. George for a week, and when Erik said, “..and Emily’s gonna have a baby”, that look was pretty priceless. She wanted the class, she can deal with the baby. The first night she had it, we were still in Provo, Saturday night it cried all night. I didn’t offer to get up with it, been there did that…  Sunday morning I did watch it while she got a shower.  It cried, I fed it and changed the diaper, when she got out and I told her what I did, she asked, “You didn’t like…flip it over on its stomach while you were changing the diaper did you? You were careful right?” Seriously??? OK, I didn’t play with dolls, but I did have a couple babies.  By the way, I asked if it had a name…she said, “Hispanic male”  OK…
She got a 97% on the baby test, then she dropped the class.  She admitted later that was the only reason she had taken the class in the first place.  I don't know...

No comments: