Tuesday, December 24, 2013

It’s Christmas Time!!!


Last year I did a series of blogs on Christmas memories, and this year, I have barely been able to get the Internet to let me on, let alone blog!! Such is the life on the edge of nowhere. This year I have seriously scaled back my Christmas activities and have to say I am more in the spirit than ever.  Yes, I did get all nine Christmas Trees and 32 nativities set in my house, but no, I didn’t get any outside decorations up (thanks to an incredible cold snap and about 8 inches of snow in the week right after Thanksgiving). No I didn’t get 10 different kinds of cookies baked for co-workers and friends, I only got a handful of Christmas cards mailed out, some as late as yesterday, no I didn’t get special little gifts for bus drivers and teachers, I finished my shopping about 10 days ago and have had little motivation to get out to the mall since. My house is a disaster and the only activity that I am hosting is a cookie-decorating day for the kids on Monday. Traditional Christmas Eve will be at Aunt Donna & Uncle Rod’s house this year, and Christmas Dinner will consist of a whole 9 of us if my brother in law isn’t called to work.

Yep, I am loving the Christmas spirit this year, and while I haven’t accomplished a whole lot, I’m feeling pretty good about it.

So LIGHTEN UP EVERYONE AND HAVE AN AWESOME
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds perfect!

Unknown said...

That was Nancy Nina aka "Unknown" by the way