Saturday, October 6, 2012

Jumping to Conclusions

To say I am  an obsessive compulsive worrier would be to put it mildly. Don't worry I am seeing my health care professional for help. Anyway, my beloved little boy struggles in school, and crazy woman that I am, I live in an anxiety filled world about it most days.

The other day I came home and found a standard sized envelope from Orchard Mesa Middle School, with Mr. Dederick hand written on the outside. Immediately assuming the worst I started ripping open the envelope while simultaneously yelling (alright rather shrilly) "ERIK, what is this envelope for Daddy for?". My son came around the corner with a look like his mother had finally lost it and calmly said, "It's a special invitation to our Patriotic Choir Concert for Dad, since he served in the military."

Oh....that's just what I was thinking it was...

No comments: