Thursday, November 14, 2013

November 14, Grocery Stores

Today I am grateful for grocery stores, eventhough I actually can't stand them. As a result of my not liking grocery stores, I avoid going...so my cupboards get really empty and there is only so much mooching my sister Nancy will put up with.  So the last couple days the cupboards were pretty empty and apparently the point where we are out of both ramen and frozen pizzas is critical mass. Last night I braced myself and went shopping, this usually involves me wandering around the store and coming home with exactly half the ingredients for any dish. Last night though, I must have done really good, or the males in my house were really starving, because putting the groceries away was like Christmas morning. They were so excited for popcorn, ramen noodles, and some ice cream it kind of made me feel bad. But, today I'm grateful for grocery stores - mostly because I rarely have to go in them.

No comments: