Monday, November 11, 2013

November 9th - FIRE

FIRE!!! I love fire, I like to set things on fire, I like to watch things burn, I like to back up to a fire to get warm…oh yeah, I like fire. Seriously, I have loved fire since I was a little girl and I am so thankful that Heavenly Father made this fascinating phenomena which has entertained me for hours of my life. Not to mention all the times it has helped me clean up an area, like it did today. Today I needed to burn a bunch of tramped down hay that the goats didn’t eat and a lot of Elm tree branches that they had stripped this summer. Thanks to some gasoline and a couple matches I had a super smoky fire for hours. Plus I discovered that Lola the Pig loves fire to, she went right up to the fire and stuck her nose in it, then she followed the smoke around sniffing it. I probably will end up with the only pig with emphysema. There is just something wonderfully hypnotic about watching a fire burn, so today’s gratitude post is for fire.

No comments: